Monday, September 16, 2013

Long time no see! + DISARRANGED NEWS!!

Hey everyone,

First of all, I wanted to apologize for the long hiatus. I've been struggling with a bit of depression and have only recently clawed my way out of it. Honestly it was a long and terrible process, and combined with a bunch of other life problems, including close family passing, I just had to put writing on the backburner.


I'm so, so sorry, and apologizing will never really make up for it, which is why I'm working extra hard on finishing DISARRANGED and releasing to you amazing readers.

I've picked up DISARRANGED once again, and I'm very close to finishing! I'll be posting teasers leading up to the release date, which is scheduled for (drumroll please);

OCTOBER 1st!!!

Thank you again for your patience, dear readers, and I hope you're looking forward to the release of DISARRANGED as much as I am!


5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you were dealing with a difficult time...I've had some similar issues this summer, and as a result I am late releasing a sequel as well. But I'm so glad you're back, and I can't wait to read Disarranged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Disarranged!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait, and if you need some early reviewer's....I would LOVE to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara I'm happy to hear that you're doing better. Your health and family are much more important than my reading pleasure. I'm excited to get my hands on Disarranged!

    ReplyDelete